Thursday, January 04, 2007

January 4th

Yes people! I'm baccckkkk! Taaa-daaaa! LOL!

Ok, I seriously dont know what to blog about after so long, SO long never update this blog of mine. I'll just blog about major events i suppose. I'll start off with my work i guess, WORK! I'm getting a hang of the job already lah! I'm pretty much a "Old-Bird" there already, Nadirah and Annisa left already! =( Aww. New guy came in to replace! Junhao! hahas! Dyana also! So its pretty ok lah! All I remember is that Boss of Nike bought this log cake from Big O for us on christmas eve! AND ITS DAMN FUCKING DELICIOUS! =D Ok! Anyway! I also got praise by few customer lately! Mainly Caucasians! I really think Caucasians are so much easier to handle compared to china tourist! Gosh! Ok, there's this couple that came in the other day, I serve them for damn long lah, but I was in the so call good mood, then I serve them without complaining at all! Dont know why feel damn good serving them, and by the end of the day the guy said this, and i remember it exactly, "The fact is we never supported Nike in the past, But today, We've walked into 5 different stores and you guys provided the best service in town so far." and gosh, let me tell you how delighted I felt, I mean like you got praised by a customer right infront of you, It feels damn fucking good lah! =D and I still remember what they bought! Air Max 180 for both of them! Wooo! And also! I got complimented again by a Indian lady yesterday! I ran all the way to wheelock and back to get her shoe she wanted, she was very happy with my service and thank me for my help, Yet again, I feel damn delighted getting complimented by customers! =) Hahas! Ok! thats all for work for now! I feel like quiting Nike because I want more time with superwoman, but I also at the same time feel so reluctant leaving it! =(

Ok! Christmas! After work, prepared myself and pick superwoman from work! Went to her house while she went to bath! Passed her the first present! Got companion already! Ok! So we headed to town to meet the rest! Ate at meridien and ate! Watie and amaliah came along for awhile! After that, headed to play pool! Once it was 12, Open up the present woman bought for me, and to my surprise, she bought my Hugo Boss perfume, Hahas! Of course, I love it lah, I mean, I just didnt expected her to buy me perfume! HAHAS! Of course, I gave her the watch she wanted! =) Ala, As long I can put a smile on her face, thats good enough for me. =) Played for quite some time and headed down to Pasir Ris, slacked there, ate breakfast theree, breakfast with martell! POWER! LOL! after that is *poof! Home! =)I mean Christmas for me, Its not about amount of people you spent it with, As long I have that silly and super

28th! The King's Birthday! =D Power siol! Headed to TTSH to see fara with ernie and then off to meet Superwoman! Headed to Bugis and got our place to stayover at night done! then off to meet the guys! =D It was GREAT lah! Mutu was there! Nasrum was there! Suman there! everyone i wanted was there! ESPECIALLY MY BELOVED SUPERWOMAN, DOROTHY OH MAN JUN! =D Headed to NYDC to eat, The food was rather good lah! =) Cant cut cake there cause they dont allow. LOL! weird man. So headed to play pool again and cut cake there, Dorothy sure know how to make me happy at times, the cake was heart shape! =) Cake writing was, "Happy Birthday My FatCat =)" AND! its black forest cake hidden inside, My favourite! I didnt know it was black forest until she cut and I saw the inside! Woman ah woman! You sure do have a trick or two to make me happy! ahahas! =) Love you lah! =D Played for awhile and then decided to leave and watch movie, BUT, selling fast! so rather not watch. Headed back to Golden Landmark! Was damn tired lah, eventually I fell asleep! Woman said that I talked during my sleep. LOL! AHAHAHAHS! So damn funny lah! ok! Anyway, 29th we woke up late and missed the breakfast! But nvm lah! checked out and headed to PS and got the rings done! =) Had ThaiExpress for lunch! Yummy! =) Visited Fara, She's doing great day by day! =) After that headed to Novena to walk for awhile and soon back to Serangoon to slack at Tiamo, home after that! Thank you guys for making my birthday this year such a wonderful one! I saw Nasrum after so long! I sure do miss him along lah! =) Of course! Crystal "Mutu" Lim was there! that silly sister of mine! AND not forgetting, Dorothy! Dorothy, I thank you so much, after so much we've been through! You're still there on my birthday! =) Thank you so very much everyone and you dorothy! You're really one wonderful girlfriend! Except times that you're angry. LOL! =D I love you so freaking much lah! =) You know how much you meant to me, you know it, and I'm not intending to one way or another leave you for any reason, You're really that special right now, that I always come back to you no matter what! =D You're really my Superwoman! =D I LOVE YOU DOROTHY! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home